The past couple of weeks for me have been EXTREMEMLY busy and I am in some serious need of down time. On top of taking 19 hours of school, coaching cheerleading, and trying to have somewhat of a social life, I have been doing a lot of thinking about the major changes that are about to happen in my life starting in May. Every night before I go to sleep I can't help but think about where I am going to be this coming summer and the following year. I am overwhelmed yet super excited at the same time. I feel like the past 2 years of my life and finishing my bachelors degree has flown by and now I am expected to go out into the world and do something product for my life as well as something meaningful to others as well.
I have also found myself very lucky to have been able to go back to school and finish my degree and make a better life for myself. I most definitely have to thank my family and friends for the encouragement and dedication to my success, without them I would not have been able to make it through school with a great attitude and vision that everything happens for a reason. In the past 2 years I have learned more than I have my entire life. I have learned to be more independent than I ever thought posisble. I have learned to be patient and well organized, and most important I have learned that there is no task that I can't accomplish if I set my mind to it. As the next few months go by and my graduation date approaches I am constantly reminded of the remarkable people in my life are and how much they make me happy.
I can't wait for the next few months to unfold and see what happens. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment